During your time with us we take the utmost care to protect the health and elasticity of the skin, which is why we at Wild & Free exclusively use sugaring for all waxing services. The wax is applied warm, then removed gently, leaving skin absolutely smooth. The refined waxing technique we use is comfortable and result-oriented.BOOK NOW
Eye Brow Wax $12
Lip Wax $12
Chin Wax (includes sides) $12
Half Leg (both) $35
Full Leg (both) $65
Female Brazilian $75 (maintenance $50)
*maintenance Brazilians are done every 4-5 weeks and must be performed by Wild and Free
Underarm (both) $15
Half Arm (both) $30
Full Arm (both) $40
Sugaring will become your new favorite form of hair removal! If you sugar consistently every 3 weeks, after 1-2 years of sugaring, the hair growth will slow down, taking 4-5 weeks to grow back after each service until it eventually stops. The first sugaring service is the worst as far as discomfort goes, with a 50% reduction in discomfort by service number 2, and a 50-75% decrease in discomfort by your 3-4 visit.
“Come every three weeks to reduce discomfort and enjoy being hair-less all the time!”
· Thinner & Finer Hair – hair will begin to have smaller more shallow roots, over time the follicle will no longer produce a blood supply, which means hair removal will become more permanent. Look forward to soft outgrowth and no more rough stubble.
· Get Glowing – Sugaring hair removal exfoliates the skin making your skin radiant. Wonderful to brighten tattoos and to removedry skin cells.
· Reduce Ingrown Hair – No more razor burn, bumps or cuts. 3-4 weeks to grow back, over time its semi-permanent.
· Less Irritation – Enjoy quick recovery time with sugaring, sugar is much gentler than shaving or waxing.
· Contains 100% organic ingredients sugar, lemon juice, and water that’s it! Allergen free ingredients, do check for citrus allergies.
· Less Painful – Sugar does not stick to live skin cells, and is never heated, if warmed temperatures are below body temp 75-85 degrees fahrenheit, will never burn the skin.
BEFORE WAXING CARE
1. ALLERGIES, MEDICATIONS, SUPPLEMENTS - Disclose all allergies prior to service during intake. If you are taking any medications including over the counter pain killers like (Advil or Tylenol), you can have adverse reactions to sugaring thinning of the skin, dehydration and bruising. Supplements like vitamin C can thin your blood increasing chances of bruising.
2. TOPICAL EXFOLIANTS – Stop use of Retin A, Retinol, Retinoids, AHAs, BHAs, Enzymes, Fruit Acids, Acids, Peels, 7 days prior to service, after acclimation period some sugaring can be done without a break, ask doctor for approval. Faces are particularly susceptible to scabbing or lifting if topical exfoliants have been used right before hair removal.
3. HAIR GROWTH - The hair must be at least 1/8th of an inch long or have 1-3 weeks outgrowth to be removed successfully.
4. PATCH TEST – Particularly for a full face sugaring, we recommend you do a 24hr patch test on a small area to see how your skin reacts.
5. SCRUB OR SOAK - Scrub with an oil free scrub, 2-4 times a week. Alternatively you may take a soak, 20 minute baths to exfoliate the entire body, do not use oils in bath right before the appointment.
6. FRESHLY SHOWERED - Come to your appointment right after your shower, clean of ALL oils, creams and lotions. Use a recommended product in the shower to prepare the skin as some scrubs or soaps may leave unwanted residue.
7. NO SUN BATHING - No sun bathing, tanning booths, or spray tanning, 72 hours prior to appointment. We recommend spray tanning 48-72hrs after sugaring.
8. LOOSE CLOTHES – Bring a clean set of loose clothes to wear after your service. Tight or sweaty clothes will cause ingrowns and breakouts.
9. Getting a Brazilian or have Thick Hair? You should trim all dense areas down to 1/4th of an inch, do not trim too short.