Due to the personal nature of products we do not accept returns at this time. However if there is something wrong with your order or product please do not hesitate to contact us!
Orders will ship within week of order.
Absolutely! Yes! We love to assist in making sure you're purchasing exactly what you need, feel free to email us or stop by the shop if local!
We pride ourself on using the highest quality ingredients in all our products. We work with several local organic farmers to receive herbs locally. Plants and ingredients we cannot source locally comes from organic sources that we work with closely and have the opportunity to over see to ensure only the best goes in each bottle!
YES! All Wild & Free products are handcrafted on location by our owner, Carolyn Claytor. She invites you to come hang out, grab some tea and watch the products being made! She might even put you to work! ;)
Yes! We encourage you to reuse your Wild & Free containers and visit out Bulk Refill bar at the shop! Dont have a Wild & Free container? No worries bring what you have, but get an extra 10% off when you give your Wild & Free container a second life by refilling!
Booking online is super easy! Just click the link below and choose your service. Having issues? Feel free to email us!
All of our Wild & Free products are gluten free, but the use of nut oils are in a few of them.
YES! We LOVE our community heroes and offer discounts to those who serve and support our country. We offer a special 10% discount on all services and products for active and former military personnel, police officers, fire and rescue, first responders, paramedics, doctors, nurses and teachers. Just show us an ID at checkout.
Please give me at least 24 hours notice in order to reschedule. Cancellations done day of or within 24 hours of appointment will be charged 50% of service scheduled. I understand life happens, exceptions may be given on a case-by-case basis. Rescheduling can not happen until cancellation fee has been paid.
In order to accommodate all my clients, I schedule appointments pretty close together allowing no time for extensions on late arrivals. Late arrivals are still expected to pay for full scheduled service. I understand traffic happens, and if my schedule allows it I will try to accommodate full service time, but this is case-by-case and only if I have been properly notified in advance of your late arrival.
Clients who fail to show up for appointments are expected to pay in full for missed service. Clients who fail to show up more then once will be asked to pre-pay for future services.
Please expect to arrive 10 minutes early for your first appointment with me. In order to receive a skin treatment, a consultation must be performed and intake/consent form needs to be filled out. All information gathered and intake forms go on file for future appointments and will not be shared with anyone else.I do require minors (18 and under) be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must stay the entire service.
Sugaring will become your new favorite form of hair removal! If you sugar consistently every 3 weeks, after 1-2 years of sugaring, the hair growth will slow down, taking 4-5 weeks to grow back after each service until it eventually stops. The first sugaring service is the worst as far as discomfort goes, with a 50% reduction in discomfort by service number 2, and a 50-75% decrease in discomfort by your 3-4 visit.
“Come every three weeks to reduce discomfort and enjoy being hair-less all the time!”
· Thinner & Finer Hair – hair will begin to have smaller more shallow roots, over time the follicle will no longer produce a blood supply, which means hair removal will become more permanent. Look forward to soft outgrowth and no more rough stubble.
· Get Glowing – Sugaring hair removal exfoliates the skin making your skin radiant. Wonderful to brighten tattoos and to removedry skin cells.
· Reduce Ingrown Hair – No more razor burn, bumps or cuts. 3-4 weeks to grow back, over time its semi-permanent.
· Less Irritation – Enjoy quick recovery time with sugaring, sugar is much gentler than shaving or waxing.
· Contains 100% organic ingredients sugar, lemon juice, and water that’s it! Allergen free ingredients, do check for citrus allergies.
· Less Painful – Sugar does not stick to live skin cells, and is never heated, if warmed temperatures are below body temp 75-85 degrees fahrenheit, will never burn the skin.
BEFORE WAXING CARE
1. ALLERGIES, MEDICATIONS, SUPPLEMENTS - Disclose all allergies prior to service during intake. If you are taking any medications including over the counter pain killers like (Advil or Tylenol), you can have adverse reactions to sugaring thinning of the skin, dehydration and bruising. Supplements like vitamin C can thin your blood increasing chances of bruising.
2. TOPICAL EXFOLIANTS – Stop use of Retin A, Retinol, Retinoids, AHAs, BHAs, Enzymes, Fruit Acids, Acids, Peels, 7 days prior to service, after acclimation period some sugaring can be done without a break, ask doctor for approval. Faces are particularly susceptible to scabbing or lifting if topical exfoliants have been used right before hair removal.
3. HAIR GROWTH - The hair must be at least 1/8th of an inch long or have 1-3 weeks outgrowth to be removed successfully.
4. PATCH TEST – Particularly for a full face sugaring, we recommend you do a 24hr patch test on a small area to see how your skin reacts.
5. SCRUB OR SOAK - Scrub with an oil free scrub, 2-4 times a week. Alternatively you may take a soak, 20 minute baths to exfoliate the entire body, do not use oils in bath right before the appointment.
6. FRESHLY SHOWERED - Come to your appointment right after your shower, clean of ALL oils, creams and lotions. Use a recommended product in the shower to prepare the skin as some scrubs or soaps may leave unwanted residue.
7. NO SUN BATHING - No sun bathing, tanning booths, or spray tanning, 72 hours prior to appointment. We recommend spray tanning 48-72hrs after sugaring.
8. LOOSE CLOTHES – Bring a clean set of loose clothes to wear after your service. Tight or sweaty clothes will cause ingrowns and breakouts.
9. Getting a Brazilian or have Thick Hair? You should trim all dense areas down to 1/4th of an inch, do not trim too short.
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
No: heat, steam (including cooking over steaming stovetop), saunas, water, oils, lotions, creams, shampoos, face washes, makeup remover wipes or pads on lashes for minimum 24 hours. For best results avoiding sleeping on stomach and side.
Eyelash Extensions are a high maintenance beauty treatment. They require very gentle care in order for the lashes to last longer and stay in good condition.
Be gentle. Do not rub or pull on your eyelash extensions.Keep your Eyelash Extensions dry for 4-6 hours after your appointment.You may wash your face in the sink using a washcloth, avoiding the eye area.Keep all oil based products away from the eyes and remember that everything on your face will travel to the eye area.Oil WILL breakdown the adhesive and you will have premature lash extension loss.Your hands can get dirty, and dirt is oily, so you’ll want to keep your fingers off your eyes unless cleansing.Lash tinting will need to be done 24-48 hours before your lash fill appointments.No perming the lashes!No saunas, facials, or swimming within 4-6 hours of application.Do not stick your head in the oven when baking! It can singe your extensions! Turn your head away from the oven when putting anything in or pulling anything out.Do not use Eyelash Curlers.You should be careful and take specific care with makeup and remover.Do not use cotton on your lash extensions.Wash your lashes daily (after the initial 4-6 hours). Apply oil-free makeup remover with your fingers, rubbing gently down the lashes.Or you may apply oil-free makeup remover to your lashes using a disposable mascara wand. Spray onto wand, brush through lashes gently, and rinse with warm water.Mascara should be washable and cannot be waterproof.We recommend The Lashe Cleanser.We recommend The Lashe Mascara as it is designed to be worn with eyelash extensions and can be removed easily.Apply mascara to the tips of the lashes only. No need to swipe from bottom to top.Do not attempt to remove any lashes on your own, call us for an appointment.Brush your lashes daily.
Remember:1) We aren’t attaching airplane parts! Aggressive behavior towards the lashes will cause the lash extensions to come off.2) Keep them dry for 4-6 hours after application. If you wear eye shadows and liners, you will need to keep it on or re-apply over it.3) Keep oil off your lashes, including oils from your fingers.4) If you wash them, you will wear them longer. Be sure to cleanse daily to remove oils.5) Brushing solves most problems. Try brushing the lashes gently if you notice something amiss.